Certifications NAUI | PADI | SSI | PDIC
- "DISCOVER SCUBA" - Experience a safe, controlled, and enjoyable session and dispel myths about diving. Discover Scuba provides non-divers with an opportunity to actually scuba dive in the safe confines of a swimming pool. The experience presents diving in a pleasant and exiting way by instilling feelings of comfort, security and a sense of belonging.
- Open Water Certification - This class provides individuals with a beginning certification and consists of 5 classroom sessions, 5 skill-development sessions in a pool and 4 Scuba dives in open water.
- Nitrox - Sometimes referred to as "EAN" or "enriched air", Nitrox is a safe gas mix that contains a higher level of oxygen than regular air and reduces the amount of nitrogen intake.
- Dry Suit Diving - Learn more about suit types and features, differences between diving in Wet Suits and Dry Suits; handling dry suit emergencies and generaldiving guidelines. (a warm and comfortable way to dive, especially in New England.)
- Underwater Photography - Learn the beginning steps to great picture taking. You don't have to go to the tropics to learn how to get great underwater pictures.
- Advanced Open Water - Prerequisite - 15 years of age and certified as an Open Water Diver or equivalent. This course consists of two classroom sessions and five open water dives. During the course you will be introduced to two core areas of diving: Deep and Navigation; as well as an introduction to three other specialties.
- Rebreathers - The ultimate diving experience. Learn how the rebreather works and dive with one--experience the noticeably quiet dive.
New England Dive Center is the ONLY one in the New England Area certified to repair rebreathers.